Artwork upload guidelines differ from printer to printer. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide immaculate quality print, but we can only do that if your artwork is uploaded correctly.
To make sure we print your job perfectly, please run your artwork through the checklist below to ensure nothing is missing.
Press-Ready PDF Checklist
- Manually select 'Print' and choose the 'Press Quality' setting
- Add crop marks (outer corner marks, not full colour bars) outset by 6 points, so they do not touch the cut size of the document
- Include bleed
Applications and Fonts Checklist
- Optimise your PDF for print (300 dpi images)
- Embed your fonts
- Choose "Press Quality" when creating your PDF
- Artwork should be CMYK or greyscale unless your job is 1/2/3 colour Pantone® based
We'll automatically convert all PANTONE® colours to CMYK, unless you ask us not to.
Scans and Images
- Colour images should be CMYK colour mode
- Scanned or bitmapped images should be 300 dpi
- Images you'd like printed in a spot (PANTONE®) colour should be made monotone in Photoshop