Printing can have an impact on the environment, so we are committed to reducing ours by ensuring that every part of the printing process is as efficient as possible:
- Our pre-press methods don't use chemicals, developers or fixers. We recycle all our plates and don’t leave waste liquids.
- We use paper stocks from well-managed sources or use recycled stocks.
- Vegetable oil-based inks are used in place of pure oil inks
- Trimmings and offcuts are kept to a minimum and are always recycled
- Overprints of a sensitive nature (i.e. print that includes customer details) is shredded on-site and recycled
- Waste is reduced as much as possible, and disposed of via a licensed agency